We are currently developing a number of documentary projects
Further details and taster films for these can be obtained by using the contact section of this site.
- Children of Hoarders: A new documentary about exploring the impact of growing up in a hoarders house on the mental health and brain development of children. Directed by Laura Cameron-Lewis
- Demented: An upcoming documentary about Ron Coleman’s life journey in and out of mental institutions, his dementia, and the making of his play ‘The Demented Poet’. Directed by Laura Cameron-Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org for Studio Fir Chlis / Northern Lights Productions
- How the Light Gets In: a feature length film with song about a young woman returning home after the death of her mother.
The post can be short or long, a personal intro to your life or a bloggy mission statement, a manifesto for the future or a simple outline of your the types of things you hope to publish.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?